When opening an Account, an Account Setup / Change of Occupancy Fee will be applied to your first bill
Wasaga Distribution is consistently ranked one of the most efficient Utilities in Ontario; we strive to offer you affordable, safe and reliable electricity. You are in good hands.
If you moving or transferring your account to another address, please select one of the following:
If you are you moving out and do not require a new account, please select the following:
Are you a new or existing customer? Please follow the links below to set up your Pre-Authorized Debit or Sign up for our Equal Payment Plan.
If you sign up for our Equal Payment Plan please contact our office to find out what your monthly amount will be. If we do not hear from you; you will be contacted by our office.
Residential customers who are unable to pay their current or past due bills may qualify to enter into an AMP Plan. To apply, call us at 705-429-2517.
- CEAP Application Form – Residential
- CEAP Application Form – Small Business
- Continuous Service Agreement
- Customer Choice Election Form
- Equal Payment Form
- Hydro Application – Commercial
- Hydro Application – Residential
- Multi-Unit Self Declaration Form
- Net Metering – Application Form
- Net Metering – Connection Agreement
- Pre-Authorized Debit Agreement
Click Here to see what other programs or assistance might be available to you.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call us at 705-429-2517 or Contact Us Online.